There are several reasons to maintain a high humidity level in your home, but one of the most crucial is to keep it that way during the winter.
If you’ve ever spent a lot of money on a high-quality humidor, you know how important it is to look after it.
As a result, you’ll need to know how humid your humidor is.
This may be accomplished with any old hygrometer.
Why not acquire the Best Bluetooth Hygrometer if you’re truly into it? These wireless-enabled gadgets are quite convenient.
You can monitor your humidor’s humidity levels from the comfort of your couch thanks to the help of your smartphone or tablet!
The cherry on top? It is possible to set up alarms to notify you when the humidity levels in your humidor fall below a certain level or exceed a certain level.
Last update on 2023-03-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Hygrometers With Bluetooth
1. Govee Bluetooth Hygrometer Thermometer
- Smart Features: The Govee Wireless Thermometer Hygrometer supports all basic functions as well as smart functions...
- High Accuracy and Fast Refresh Time: With the Swiss-made smart hygrometer sensor, the temperature is accurate up to...
- Upgraded Display: This room humidity gauge is easy to read due with a 3-inch bright LCD screen with large numbers....
- Smart App Alerts: You'll receive an instant alert once the temperature or humidity is out of its preset range. Know...
- Free Data Storage: Make plans according to historic temp and humidity data. The 20-day curve graphs provide a clear...
Last update on 2023-03-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The sensor in this model is built in Switzerland, like all of Govee’s prior versions.
A great degree of accuracy and then ow disparity is achieved because of this feature. Temperature and humidity readings will be updated often with a refresh rate of 2S.
This model’s LCD has large, clear numbers, another great feature. As a result, reading is made simpler.
In addition, there are three face symbols on it. Dry, comfortable, and moist levels are all under their purview.
You’ll also get a notification if the level isn’t in line with your preset measurements, thanks to the app’s notifications.
When it comes to measurements, this tiny device stores data for the last two years, so that you can receive a comprehensive picture of the entire situation over a more prolonged period of time.
In addition to its small size, this device comes with three different mounting choices.
Standing, hanging, or using the adhesive properties are all viable options.
In addition to helping you care for your plants, it may be used in wine cellars, businesses, infant rooms, and more.
Despite the fact that it’s Bluetooth-enabled, you’ll still need a WiFi connection. What’s the reason for this?
To use the app, you must be able to access its data. Still, as a stand-alone device, it will not disappoint you.
- 3 mounting choices
- A smart sensor for humidity and temperature
- Bluetooth’s range isn’t very great
2. SensorPush HT1 Wireless Thermometer and Hygrometer
- Accurate: Premium sensing component with accuracy of ±3%RH, ±0.3°C / 0.5°F. Professional-grade components,...
- Versatile: With its small, attractive design, the HT1 is at home just about anywhere: in a refrigerator, freezer,...
- Flexible: Use the sensor and your phone via Bluetooth or add a SensorPush G1 WiFi Gateway (sold separately) for...
- Powerful: Line of sight Bluetooth range of 325 feet keeps you up to date, even on the other side of your home....
- Easy one-time setup with our beautifully designed, free app (iOS or Android). Quickly view a digital summary of...
Last update on 2023-02-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
If you’re looking for one of the best mobile app remote hygrometers on the market, SensorPush has you covered.
It is possible to monitor many sensors from a single device and store a limitless amount of data in it.
When it comes to accurate readings and stress-free tracking, this is the greatest hygrometer out there.
You can use it to get real-time alerts on as many devices as you like.
- Suitable with both iOS and Android devices
- Calibration is simple and straightforward
- An easy-to-use app
- Up to a year of battery life can be expected
- Measures humidity precisely and provides accurate results
- There are no audio or spoken alerts; just visual pop-ups are used.
- It is not possible to link Alexa or Google Home with this device
3. 9H Wireless Thermometer Hygrometer
- Wireless App Control: We uses a high-end Bluetooth 5.0 chip and can easily monitor temperature and humidity data...
- Higher Accurate Monitor: Using an accurate and sensitive Sensirion temperature and humidity sensor, it can achieve...
- Data Storage Export: Support temperature data export function, record a group of data every 10minutes, can store up...
- Smart Alert for Reminding :Temperature sensor uploads data to App when connecting to it via Bluetooth. You can...
- Mini & Portable Design: Our wireless temperature humidity sensor is smaller than others. CR2477 battery life is...
Last update on 2023-03-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The Bluetooth 5.0 chip in 9H makes it possible to monitor temperature and humidity data remotely via an app (SENSOR BLUE, free downloading from App Store and Google Play).
Temperature and humidity can be monitored at a distance of up to 35 meters (assuming there are no obstructions).
WiFi version is not available here
As a result of using an accurate and sensitive Sensirion sensor, it can achieve temperature and humidity errors of less than one degree Celsius (one degree Fahrenheit), as well as update every second for greater precision.
It has the ability to export data about temperature, and it can save up to 100 days’ worth of data.
Temperature sensors can be connected to a single smart device that supports Android 4.3 or above and iPhone 4s or higher.
After signing up for an account, you can export your data in CSV format for free.
When Bluetooth is used to connect to the sensor, data is automatically uploaded to the app.
On the APP, you can see the highest and lowest temperatures and humidity levels. When data exceeds a predetermined range, it appears red on the APP.
It’s smaller than other wireless temperature and humidity sensors, yet it’s still accurate.
The CR2477 battery has an average lifespan of one year and is easily replaceable by the average person.
Ingeniously designed magnet-based wall stickers that are both space-saving and easily movable.
- Wireless app control
- Higher accurate monitor
- Supports data storage
- Smart alert for reminding
- Not Wi-Fi enabled
Here is an article I wrote on the best hygrometers with remote sensors
Buyers Guide: Things to Look Out For Before Making a Purchase
Before you go shopping for a home hygrometer, familiarize yourself with all of its features and capabilities so that you can make an informed decision.
Before making a purchase, there are a few things to keep in mind, such as:
There’s no need to get bogged down in lengthy debates here; it’s clear why hygrometer accuracy is so critical.
Find the device’s percent RH rating to verify its accuracy.
The sensor’s error margin is shown here. The ideal relative humidity (RH) value is 1%, but for the majority of applications, RH values as low as 4% are acceptable.
You won’t have this problem with a mechanical system.
However, if you’re searching for a digital one, you’ll want to see how it links.
To utilize an app on a Bluetooth-enabled device, you’ll require WiFi access.
- Battery Life and Power Sources
It is not necessary to plug in any of the gadgets I have detailed here because they are all wireless.
The length of a cable can be checked if you require one like that. Find out what kind of batteries are required and how long they last if this device is powered by batteries.
- Remotely Observed
The ability to remotely monitor environmental conditions is one of the most useful features of today’s electronics.
Not only that, but you’ll get an alert if they don’t match your defaults.
Even though they’re a little more expensive, it’s still not a bad investment. This is especially true if you monitor humidity in multiple rooms.
To see the measures, you don’t have to walk all over the place.
Check if it’s feasible to personalize the alerts if you choose one of those.
How often does the gadget collect and transfer data?
When it comes to finding the right device for your needs, these may seem inconsequential, but they are critical.
- Support for the sensor
If you have a vast space or need to monitor several areas at once, you’ll need a device that can link multiple sensors to a single system.
It’s important to know how many rooms you intend to use it in.
Because devices have a limited range, you’ll need to devise an effective strategy for where to place them.
A Bluetooth thermometer, as the name suggests, is a thermometer that can be used with a Bluetooth-enabled device.
Using this app, you may monitor temperatures and perform other useful tasks right from your mobile device.
We’ve taken a look at some of the best Bluetooth thermometers on the market.
As a reference to assist you choose the best one, we’ve included all of their most important features and specifications above, as well as a detailed buying guide.
The best Bluetooth thermometers we’ve found are a good starting point if you’re still unsure.