Leaf blowers are an essential part of the autumn season.
With leaves strewn all over the grounds and lawns, it can get really tiring having to rake them up.
Leaf blowers help to make the job easier, however it is even better when they come with collection bags.
These bags collect the waste and you can then easily dispose of them as you would like to.
This review is to discuss the top 5 leaf blowers with bags and why we are recommending them to you.
We will also include a guide for things you should look out for when buying a leaf blower.
Last update on 2023-03-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. Toro 51621 Ultra Leaf Blower Vacuum
- Superior blowing and mulching proven by controlled laboratory testing.This bag is designed to capture leaf...
- Powerful up to 250 mph degree. 350 CFM blow mode and 410 CFM Vac mode
- Vacuum tube, bottom-zip bag, cord storage hook, shred-all shred ring and time-saving oscillating tube included;...
- Variable speed control for better control in both blower and vac mode
- This bag is designed to capture leaf particles not dust. Product needs air flow to work properly.
Last update on 2023-03-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The Toro 51621 Ultra Leaf Blower Vacuum functions both as a vacuum and a leaf shredder.
It shreds leaves and debris into fine pieces with a metal impeller, making them easy to bag and haul away.
This blower has the fastest air speed of any leaf blower in our lineup, clocking in at 250 mph.
This means that it can move leaves and debris further than most leaf blowers.
There is also a variable speed control dial to allow you to tailor the speed to the task at hand.
A low air speed, for example, is preferable when moving air over sawdust, flowers, or anything else you don’t want scattered or damaged.
This blower also includes a number of air tubes for a variety of applications.
The main tube directs debris away from your home or landscaping.
The power insert tube forms piles and wind rows, whereas the concentrator tube is narrower and more effective at moving debris out of cracks and edging.
While the cord is only a few feet long, this model is designed to be used with an extension cord to allow you to cover a greater distance.
It weighs about 7 pounds, so most people should have no trouble carrying it.
- Fast air speeds
- Possesses a nozzle that can be easily extended
- Has both blower and vacuum functions
- Doesn’t have cushioned handles
- No anti-vibration function.
- It is corded so the range is restricted.
2. Echo ES-250 Leaf Vacuum
- Price For: Each Engine: 2 Stroke Fuel Type: Gas Speed Control: Variable Includes: Powerhead, Pipes, Bag, Operators...
Last update on 2023-03-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The Echo Leaf Vacuum is an excellent machine that is also clog-resistant.
It has no trouble with dry and uniform debris, gobbling it up at full throttle and quickly filling its bag.
It converts from a blower to a vacuum quickly and simply. It is one of the best gas models in this regard.
Grip the large plastic lugs molded into the vacuum tube and twist it off to remove it.
The debris bag, which is held in place by a large Velcro strap, is also simple to mount and empty.
It has a weight of 12.2 lbs inclusive of the tube and bag, it is not as light as some models but not too heavy either.
The engine is 25.4cc and has a speed of 140mph.
The connection on the discharge tube is quite strong and the bag cannot be easily removed once attached.
Some users reported they had to end up carrying the filled bag with the machine to dump the contents.
This could be quite inconvenient but it doesn’t remove the fact that this machine is powerful.
- Easy switch between blower and vacuum modes
- Quick and efficient shredder
- Easy to attach removal bag
- It has a fixed sliding on and off switch
3. Husqvarna 125BVX Leaf Vacuum
The Husqvarna is a 3-in-1 machine that can function as a blower, vacuum, and mulcher.
It can move up to 425 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air per minute, providing unrivaled power in a lightweight and ergonomic package.
It’s ideal for home improvement projects and can even handle some commercial tasks.
The Husqvarna 125BVx produces wind speeds of up to 170 miles per hour thanks to its powerful 26 cubic centimeter (cc) engine (mph).
It moves 425 CFM, which is plenty of airflow for vacuuming, blowing, or mulching and is quite impressive.
The tube is the perfect length and aligned with the motor, so you don’t have to twist your body or wrists while using it.
The Husqvarna 125BVx’s mulching capability is one of its main selling points, as few other blowers on the market even have a vacuuming feature.
It includes a vacuum bag for collecting debris while in vacuum mode, and this bag has built-in steel knives that mulch leaves and other debris as they enter the bag.
This mulching action allows you to store a lot more material in the bag before dumping it. allowing you to complete more work so that you can.
- Powerful airflow
- 3 in 1 functionality
- Great shredder and mulch
- Impressive and fast speed
- Engine goes off at low speed
4. Greenworks 24322 Leaf Vacuum
- BLOWER / VACUUM (2-In-1) – this blower provide powerful blowing and leaf mulching performance .Includes one 4.0...
- TRUBRUSHLESSTM MOTOR TECHNOLOGY – 2 x more torque. Provides more power, longer runtimes, quiet operation, and...
- VARIABLE SPEED DIAL / TURBO : 6 speed variable speed dial with turbo button provides ultimate versatility
- 185 MPH / 340 CFM – powerful performance makes blowing through dry / wet leaves and debris a breeze
- TOOL-LESS CONVERSION – Switch from blower to vacuum mode in seconds
Last update on 2023-03-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The Greenworks 24322 Leaf Vacuum demonstrates how far 40 volts can take you today.
I can assure you you’ll do quite a lot of vacuuming before the battery dies. It is a great complement to the trimmer and mower.
The mower handles the grass and some leaf bagging, while the trimmer cleans up the edges.
It is also a lightweight blower at just 9.8lbs.
You blow the remaining leaves into a pile and quickly switch to vacuum mode by lowering the impeller hatch and detaching the blower tube with a simple press of the detent.
Then, position the oval-shaped vacuum tube over the impeller.
The debris bag is equipped with a stubby collar that clicks into place where the blower tube was.
You’re finished when you vacuum up the leaves.
This is a great little blower-vac, but we don’t think it’s fast enough for a leaf-filled yard. It was, however, ideal for minor cleanup.
- Blower and vacuum mode
- Easy to assemble
- Can’t handle large piles of leaves.
5. Black+Decker BV6000 Blower/Vacuum/Mulcher
- HEAVY DUTY ELECTRIC BLOWER AND MULCHER: High-powered 12 amp corded blower and mulcher blows through leaves and...
- 3 TOOLS IN 1: Blower, vacuum, and mulcher keeps the yard neat and tidy
- NO HASSLE LEAF DISPOSAL: Disposable leaf bag system for easy clean up
- HIGH POWER MULCHING: Grind up to 16 bags of mulch down to 1
- VERSATILE CLEANING: Ideal for clearing driveways, sidewalks, decks, garages, and lawns of leaves and vacuuming...
Last update on 2023-02-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The Black + Decker Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum has several advantages for residential yard cleanup.
In blower mode, this lightweight, easy-to-use machine produces up to 230 mph of air at a volume of 385 cfm.
This is powerful enough for fall cleanup in a large yard with many trees.
The tool then quickly switches between vacuuming and mulching modes.
When the machine is in vacuum/mulching mode, a robust cast metal fan/impeller inside the housing cuts up leaf matter as it is vacuumed up.
It then blows it into a large catchment bag that attaches to the blower end of the machine.
The blower is light and easy to operate with one hand, and the catchment bag has a shoulder strap to make it easier to transport as it fills.
The blower has two speeds: high and low, allowing it to be used for jobs that require a gentle touch as well as those that require full force.
The vacuum and blower have two-speed settings, giving you more control over all of the functions this machine has to offer.
With this device, you can easily blow leaves and other yard waste from your driveway, deck, walkways, and lawn.
It can even be used inside the garage because it emits no toxic fumes like a gas blower.
- Strong and powerful mulcher
- It’s a quiet tool
- Strong collection bag
- Doesn’t have an extension cord
Here is an article I wrote on the best leaf blowers with mulcher
Before buying a leaf blower there are factors you should put into consideration so you can get the best product out there. We’ll explain some of them below:
You will be much suited to buy an all-in-one tool that can switch between leaf blowing, vacuuming, and mulching.
This makes it easier for you to quickly finish your tasks.
This is the ratio of the number of bags of leaves encountered by the vacuum to the number of bags of leaves reduced by mulching.
The majority of mulchers have a reduction ratio of 10:1 or 16:1.
Switch vs Attachment
When purchasing a convertible tool, it is critical to consider the ease of converting between different capabilities.
Some convertible vacuums/blowers/mulchers have a switch that allows them to switch between functions.
Other machines come with various tubes or nozzles that must be attached and detachable in order to convert.
A leaf vacuum’s power is determined by how much air it can take in, measured in cubic feet per minute (CFM), and how quickly it can do so, measured in miles per hour (MPH).
The best combination of the two measurements is determined by the nature of the vacuuming work.
Blowing power, like vacuuming power, is determined by a combination of airflow (CFM) and speed (MPH).
The power of a blower is measured by how much air it can push out and how quickly it can do so.
Convertible engines frequently have comparable vacuuming and blowing power, but it’s critical to understand both when purchasing a convertible machine.
We have been able to outline our 5 best leaf blowers with bags.
There are a lot of leaf blowers out there on the market but you have to purchase a product that will give you value for the money.
The Toro 51621 is a great product which is our top pick and this is due to its efficient shredding, average weight and fast speed.
Before making your final choice, look through our buyers’ guide and take those factors into consideration.